Friday, January 18, 2013

The Chanel Pout est La Fascinante

   Rouge Allure Velvet 38 La Fascinante is the pinnacle of the red lipstick world in my eyes. I have owned this lipstick since I was fifteen and hope to never be without it. The glamour felt from this on your lips is magnificent! The strong pigment is something that just doesn't come about in an everyday lipstick, with a velvet matte finish it is so beautiful on the lips. I am a fair girl with blonde hair and this blue toned red compliments the pink in my skin very well, however I believe this rich colour could certainly work for warmer shades of skin tone. I like to wear this on nights out but I also put it on in the day when I want to liven up my look. This coated on with an oversized white tee, jeans, ray bans and some adidas trainers is when it looks its' coolest. I am very much a trainers and red lipstick person.  I would reccomend putting on a lil bit of lip balm before as it is a velvet matte finish and it will also make its staying power even stronger!
Thank you to Gwen Stefani, the coolest woman in the world, for creating my love affair with rouge.
Trainers & Red Lipstick Forever x


Just A Girl.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

1 comment:

Hola Bambi said...

That colour is stunning and so are you xxxx